Monday, November 23, 2009

All my family does on thanksgiving is go to one of my uncles house, watch the couple of football games, and play cards. We all get to their house, talk for a little, watch some TV, and talk to catch up. Then we all sit down have a huge Thanksgiving meal. Then we sit and relax as my aunt gets desert out while we watch football, and then after we have desert we play a game of poker while watching the two football games. That is a normal thanksgiving for me. We normally do this for most holidays except for the NFL games since they aren't many on is the spring and summer. We also see them on C, Easter, and the 4th of July They mean a lot to my family because we have a lot of good times together. We don't see each other much besides bowling ally and my dads office once and a while so its nice to see and spend timw with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment