Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vegas and Hawaii

My best vacation ever was in 2005. First I went to Hawaii for 6 days and stayed on Waikiki Beach then I went to Las Vegas. First we flew to Hawaii and saw the valcano, went kayacking, and somedays just hung out by the pool. It was amazing wheather and our hotel room had an amazing view of Diamond Head. We took a tour of the Island and saw the Hawian culture. Then we went to Las Vegas and stayed in the Luxor hotel. All of the hotel lights, parties, and people make the city sparkel. We saw the Hoover Dam and Grand Cayon while I was there. There various resturants were stunning. They had some of the best seafood I've ever had. I would definetly go back to both places when I get older. It was an awsome trip and I believe that it will be one of the best trips I will ever have in my life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment